CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-20T22:01:12+00:002010 Mitsubishi Outlander CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-20T22:01:12+00:00
- Inspect lights, tires, horn, wipers, brakes, suspension, and exhaust. Road test
- Rotate Tires with Inspection and check air pressure
- Replace oil and filter. Check all fluids and top off. Check tire pressure, lube chassis. Inspect air filter. Recycle oil filter and dispose of used oil.
- EMISSION INSPECTION
- R and R front calipers, R and R front rotors for resurfacing or replacement, clean and lube slides and guides, replace front disc pads, bleed calipers.
- REPLACE BOTH WIPERS
- CONTROL ARM – Remove and Replace – Lower,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIE ROD and /OR END – Remove and Replace – Outer,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
- REMOVED ALL 4 LOCKING LUG NUTS
JAMES M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2018